DUNOS-RB nozzle spray head
Clever cleaning technology
The best cleaners for low through flow with mechanical cleaning effect. Against all crust-forming coverings.Guth DUNOS-RB nozzle spray head in online product catalogue
Very high cleaning efficiency, even at low flow rates and controlled mass application: that is what distinguishes the DUNOS rotary cleanerRB .
The nozzle spray heads of the turbine-driven cleaning unit DUNOSRB wet the entire container surface with each revolution. Powerful pure: The careful jet handling on the container wall makes the DUNOSRB the ideal cleaner for all areas in which a lot needs to be achieved with small amounts. The cleaning jet’s long dwell time on the point to be cleaned ensures reliable and thorough cleaning.
The spray pattern of our cleaners can be customised according to your requirements.
• Individually configurable flow rate
• Long dwell time per container point
• Complete wetting of the container per revolution, 14 revolutions per minute
• Effective cleaning of the target zone
• Individually placeable jet nozzles
• High production quality
• Reduced cavities
• Optional rotation monitoring
• Optional inflow lances with container connection
min. 50 mm
at 2 bar:
up to 6000 mm
Standard: Special materials (optional):
1.4404 1.4435, 1.4571, PTFE, Hastelloy
Ra ≤ 0.8 μm
5 °C - 95 °C
ATEX, Material certificate